Skip to main content

Update 6.13.17

  Jesus, it's been a while since I last updated. Sorry for the lack of posts, I've just been trying to figure out where exactly I want my career to go... that is if I have a career?

  Okay, so I never really planned my future, my bad. But honestly, I never thought I'd get this far in life. Growing up I figured I'd be married by now with kids because that's what I deemed as "normal" or honestly I didn't think I'd live this long. The more I think about it though... I'm having way to much fun doing what I'm currently doing. Which is dancing the night away with close friends, shopping, partying etc. basically being a free spirit.

  Recently I've been focusing more on my IG (Instagram) making it look more... professional... if that makes sense? I don't know, whatever, I'm trying to get my art noticed. The way I dress, the way my photos are taken, makeup etc. growing up I always had a thing for being behind a camera, filming, taking photos whatever. But I never made anything of it. See growing up my parents were supportive but... maybe a little too supportive? I know like is that even a thing? Well, they wanted me to basically be the best. They got excited but, growing up no matter how motivated I got about things I would suddenly become unmotivated. Like I had a YouTube channel growing up. I made it during the time when Michelle Pham just made her Lady Gaga video. That's a hella long time ago. Now my channel was made to keep in touch with a girl who was my best friend at the time but we got older and went our separate ways. I really could have made something out of my YouTube channel though. Everyone has vlogs and story time blogs and that's basically what I was doing. I stopped filming because my family made fun of me. I was already the black sheep of the family and I was tired of everyone referring to me as the family weirdo just because they didn't understand me.

  So, I'm starting to build my IG to go along with my blog and to kind of go with my YouTube? I don't know I guess I'm over thinking it. I just have to go with the flow... be myself... right? Sometimes I feel like if I act like too much of myself everyone will think I'm weird. Well I mean it doesn't hurt to try... right?

  Recently I became a brand ambassador for Sand Cloud and I love it! I have a few other brand reaching out to me to be a part of their ambassador crew as well. So great things are happening and they're going to keep happening! I just have to keep staying positive and know that I'm going to be successful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updates 3.16.17

Hey, guys sorry for not updating last time about me going to the gym and meeting the trainer. A lot has been going on that's in my life that's been keeping me from being able to go to the gym. I've been having a rough time with my depression and recently shit happened with my car so now I don't really know what to do.

Picture this, waking up to a beautiful morning, telling yourself everything is going to be a great day. Makeup on point, hair beautifully kept then you go outside to go to your day and a bird shits all over your face. That's literally my life right now.

My dad's job relocated him to Tucson, Arizona last year and my sister is going to college in Tucson as well. My mom is finishing up her schooling here in California and once she's done with that she's going to be moving to AZ. I will still be staying in California because my friends, boyfriend as well as a job is out here, I don't have my own place but I'll be staying with my grandm…

Update 4.18.17

Hey again, long time no talk right? So last time I wrote I was in the middle of my car being repossessed while I was on holiday. Some crazy drama right? Well, its nothing that I can't handle though. At first, it was really stressful it really was a learning experience. Something I hope to never go through again and hope it never happens to my friends or family either. Through breakdowns, screaming and crying  I finally got my car back. I have such a great support system that I can lean on and I couldn't be more thankful to have them.

Everything in my life right now is just so stressful, family, friends, and love life. Sometimes I wish I could just pause everything and just have a moment to breathe.

I still feel like I'm trying to figure out who I am, or what I want to do with my life that is. It fucking sucks honestly, I get scared sometimes. Scared I won't know what I'll do with the rest of my life how I'm going to survive. I know I'll find my 'callin…

Why hello there

Hi! Chanel here and this blog is going to be about me. Why? Well because I have nothing better to do besides writing about myself. No, only joking. This blog isn't just about me it's about my friends and my family as well, the drama that goes on, me surviving it etc.

I'd like to talk about the first steps that I took today to help with my life. Now, my life isn't "shitty" meaning that it's not as bad as I personally perceive it to be. However I have had shitty moments in my life, but I mean come on who hasn't? Now the steps I took today to improve on my life was getting a gym membership, I know, I know. Big whoop a gym membership BAF (Basic As Fuck) however I did this because not only do I want to get back in shape to what I use to look like, let's just say that I'm tired of some people calling me fat. Now get this, I'm not fat in fact I'm only 20lbs heavier than what my ideal weight is supposed to be at. I'll get into the whole &q…