Skip to main content

Update 7.16.17

Loss of friends to a gain of friends.

  Lately I've been placed with challenges in friendships that have been making me question if I should continue being said persons friend. They know who they are and they know what they're doing.

  If you're reading this, this is how I feel. If you're offended, I can't apologize for speaking my truth.

  So we've been friends for quite a while, since high school you know? She's my best friend... probably soon to be WAS my best friend. See friends are always suppose to be there for one another no matter what. Ride or die. Period. End of story. Of course we'll eventually go into our own careers, into our own families as we get older but the friendship is still there. We'll sill know we have one another. At least that's how I think a friendship should work.

  This girl I've been friends with for a long time has taken upon herself to choose dick over friendship. I know I mentioned above as we grow older we'll drift into our own families and do our own thing. However she's not getting married nor is in a relationship with this current guy we're talking too. We're going to give some code names so the girl Im talking about well call her... "Amanda" and the guy we'll call him "Kyle"

  So Amanda has ditched me before for dick twice, two different guys. As she and I fought over it she even told me how finding a relationship is more important to her than friendship and how I should come to understand that. Look I get it, we all want to be loved and accepted by someone if we can't do it our selves. However like what RuPaul says; "If you can't love yourself, how in the hell can you love somebody else." I've told her this before time and time again. Telling her that these guys she's talking to are just playin her. A lot of other people I turn to for help tell me just to let her fall but I'm the type of person who I don't want to see my friends hurt.

  Last night I realized that maybe this friendship isn't for me anymore, I've talked to a lot of people about this situation and they all keep telling me the same thing. Amanda ONLY look a out for herself and no one else. Amanda will only do something for you if she can get something out of it. I've tried giving Amanda chances but it doesn't seem like she wants to change to help herself. She's just chasing guys left and right and loosing her power to them. And I know for a fact these guys realize it, and I feel like her and Kyle are going to end in a pretty story. If it does go well for her, good for her. But I can't be her friend anymore. I was right to have cut her off in the first place, I should have never reconnected with her.

  If you're reading this and you're mad or offended, I can't apologize for speaking my truth. You're just not someone trying to better their life. I need to sourround myself with strong minded women. I need to be around women who are successful and continue to strive for more success. I need to sourround myself with friends who care for my interest as well. I need to be with friends who aren't fake.

  I know this is a harsh blog post but I need to vent somewhere. And every time I talk to Amanda she shuts down and doesn't listen. I'm tired on wasting my advice on someone who isn't going to listen.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Updates 3.16.17

Hey, guys sorry for not updating last time about me going to the gym and meeting the trainer. A lot has been going on that's in my life that's been keeping me from being able to go to the gym. I've been having a rough time with my depression and recently shit happened with my car so now I don't really know what to do.

Picture this, waking up to a beautiful morning, telling yourself everything is going to be a great day. Makeup on point, hair beautifully kept then you go outside to go to your day and a bird shits all over your face. That's literally my life right now.

My dad's job relocated him to Tucson, Arizona last year and my sister is going to college in Tucson as well. My mom is finishing up her schooling here in California and once she's done with that she's going to be moving to AZ. I will still be staying in California because my friends, boyfriend as well as a job is out here, I don't have my own place but I'll be staying with my grandm…

Update 6.28.17

So my moms leaving...

  I never thought I'd say that. One part of me wants to go to AZ with them, be with my mom, dad and sister. The other half of me tells me that my life is here. I'm suppose to be here in California. Living and trying to make it in the Bay Area. My mom said that if anything goes wrong I can of course come back home and that my family are planning on moving back to California... I just feel like I'm still alone.

  I know I have my moms family out here but I don't hangout with them as much. No one invites me to anything or asks me to hangout. I've always felt like the black sheep of the family. I don't mind being different, being different is how you get noticed. Hell its how I get jobs and a lot of people say I'm always being myself. Not saying my family isn't different or being themselves, I just like different things.

  I hope that I'll be closer to my moms side of the family, hangout with them more. I mean I don't even know…

Update 9.6.17

I didn't know what to talk about since I haven't been doing much to update you. But I think I might have something to talk about now. Betrayal. Hurt. Anger. Trust issues.

  Some pretty heavy stuff right? Yeah I know, but with some recent shitty "events" as we'll refer to them have happened. Events that I'm not okay with. So as we all know or maybe have figured, I have trust issues. This was and has been caused from moving a lot as a child, knowing my real dad didn't want me and of course the Cherry of it all, heart break.

  With the moving I don't blame my parents for that, we had to move. But not having the same friends all the time was pretty shitty and going into middle school or high school where everyone knew each other where I had to start from scratch sucked. But I'm over it and I've learned how to make friends. But now as I get older I try not to get close to anyone in fear that I'll move or they'll move away. I like keeping…